1950's Fischer Wood Vintage Skis
The Fischer Company was founded in 1924 by Josef Fischer, Sr., in Austria. The company made wagons and an occasional pair of skis. By 1934, the company had significantly expanded to ski manufacturing, with 30 employees, and selling 2,000 pairs of handmade skis in the United States alone. Following the conclusion of World War II, Josef Fischer, Jr. became involved in the reconstruction of the company. In 1949, Fischer developed the first ski press to speed up production, which was still by hand. By 1956, Fischer adopted its three-triangle logo.
210 cm long
Back to top